var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23744734-2']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'sprinklersupplyco.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Pavers Add Class to Any Property
Sprinkler Supply Company is pleased to be a premier purveyor of Pavestone® pavers: the simple and affordable way to add a touch of class to your driveway, front stoop, patio, pool area, water feature surround or walkway through your flower gardens. These durable interlocking concrete pavers come in a variety of colors, are easy to install, and create instant elegance wherever they are placed.
Other Useful Products
Why Install Pavers?
- • They can be hand-placed in virtually any pattern you can dream of
- • They are much stronger than concrete and provide excellent ROI
- • They are a natural complement to any style of property: the perfectly fused combination of hardscape and landscape
- • They give the appearance of Old World cobblestone without the cost
- • Pavestone® products are versatile: you can easily create a walkway along with a matching retaining wall
- • Pavers instantly improve the look of your home, adding to its resale value
How Can SSCO Help With Your Pavers Installation Project?
Whether for a commercial or residential property, pavers from Sprinkler Supply Company are a perfect fit. We maintain a large inventory of Pavestone® products at each of our convenient locations, making it easy for you to get exactly what you need TODAY. Visit the Pavestone® website to view their quality products, and draw inspiration for how you can transform your paved surfaces from blah to WOW. Like “Pavestone Las Vegas” on Facebook to take advantage of a large collection of pictures showing color and style options, installation patterns, design ideas, and new products. Also visit SSCo. Hardscapes for more ideas and solutions. Then contact us or drop in to any of our convenient locations, and we’ll get you started on your way to a beautiful new look for your home or business.
Did You Know?
Although a driveway made from stamped concrete can give you a similar look to pavers, it will inevitably crack and show other signs of decay within a relatively short period of time. Pavers will continue looking beautiful for as long as you live in your home, making them the most cost-effective choice over the long term.