var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23744734-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Quality Fertilizers For Utah’s Healthiest Landscapes
It certainly is a challenge to keep our lawns and ornamentals looking their best in the dry desert climate of the Intermountain West, but choosing the right fertilizers can make a real difference. Sprinkler Supply Company’s fertilizer specialists will work with you to identify the best choice of nutrients for your particular region, whether you live in Logan or St. George or somewhere in between!
Types of Fertilizer We Sell
- • Granular
- • Organic
- • Liquids and Water Soluble
- • Injection Products (applied via your irrigation system)
- • Weed and Feed
Herbicides, Weed Control & Other
- • Pre-Emergent
- • Post-Emergent
- • Weed Killer
- • Soil Amendments
- • And More
Why Choose Sprinkler Supply Company?
- • Sprinkler Supply Company is dedicated to your success as a landscape professional or a garden enthusiast. We can help you select the right products to make your landscape the envy of the neighborhood.
- • Big chain stores sell all-purpose generic blends. Our products are individually selected to effectively meet the needs of our soils and climate.
- • We offer a variety of products, to complement and sustain any landscape through all seasons.
- • We offer a diversified line of quality products to enhance the overall health of your landscape, reducing excessive labor and expensive maintenance.
- • We are the fastest-growing and most knowledgeable supplier of EZ FLO injector systems in the Western United States. We offer a unique line of products from the leaders in environmentally conscious liquid and water soluble fertilizers and soil conditioners.
Lawns and ornamentals in Utah and surrounding states require extra TLC and attention to look their best. Contact us today or stop in to any one of our convenient locations and let us show you how the right types of fertilizer can help you maintain healthier lawns, trees, flowers and shrubs.
Did You Know?
Most of the world’s people must walk at least 3 hours to fetch water.