About Sprinkler Supply
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23744734-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Serving Utah Since 1982
You’re serious about doing your landscaping jobs right the first time, and Sprinkler Supply is committed to helping you achieve this goal.
We Are Your Neighbors and We’re Here to Help
Sprinkler Supply Company is a locally owned and operated business that has been helping contractors and residential customers create beautiful Utah landscapes since 1982.
We are the premier supplier of irrigation and landscape materials, water features, hardscape products, edging, pavers, fertilizer, landscaping tools and so much more. We offer high quality, long-lasting commercial-grade materials that look better and last longer to maximize the return on your investment.
We are the largest business of our kind in the state, and we are known for providing our commercial and residential customers with highly personalized service and attention whenever you need us. Contact us today and let us help you make your landscaping project more beautiful.
Why Should You Choose Sprinkler Supply Company?
- We have multiple convenient locations to serve you
- We maintain a large delivery fleet
- On-site support available to commercial contractors
- No waiting for what you need: We maintain the largest supply of stock in the state
- We offer comprehensive support services and resources for professionals
- We have specialty and hard-to-find items
- Both Commercial Contractors & Residential Customers are Always Welcome
- No job is too big or too small: We have what you need, no matter your industry or application
- We offer customized training classes for individuals and groups on a regular basis
- We offer constantly changing specials that SAVE YOU MONEY
- We can refer you to a qualified, licensed & insured contractor
DID YOU KNOW? Frozen water is 9% lighter than in its liquid form, which is why ice floats on water! Also, water is the only substance on earth that can be found naturally in three different forms: solid, liquid and gas.